Thursday 7 December 2017

Review: Meredith Wild's "Misadventures of a Virgin (Misadventures #14)."


Synopsis: 

It’s been years since June Bell shared a stolen moment with her girlhood crush, Kase McCasker. It’s been just as long since Kase’s father nixed the sale of the McCasker farm to expand the grounds of the Bell’s grand hotel. Now that Kase is back home for good, June might be the only person who can persuade him to reconsider the abandoned plan. But how can she face him again after he left her without a word? 

Four years ago, unexpected news shook the foundation of Kase McCasker’s world. Escaping Falls Edge for college was the perfect excuse to chase his demons and bury his pain. Now, with a degree in hand and a void he can’t fill, he’s back in the little mountain town he thought he’d never call home again. Searching for purpose, he’s determined to put down roots and take over the struggling farm that’s been in his family for generations. 

Time and distance haven’t taken the edge off his preoccupation with June, the spitfire daughter of his father’s rival. He hasn’t forgotten their time together and all the things they did and didn’t do. One look at her has him reconsidering the future and making a dangerous deal to win her over. Is a chance at her heart worth risking everything else? 

Review: Jo 

Out of all the books that I have read so far from this series, this one was one of my top favourites. I loved June and Kase's romance. It turned out to be so much more than a sexy story about a virgin. 

"I'm getting a second chance, and I'm not letting you go this time." 

June and Kase's book was a gorgeous tale of second chance love alongside a story of family secrets and scandal. I was engrossed throughout the entire story and captivated by the relationship that June and Kase shared. The pair made a beautiful couple and it wasn't long before I realised how they were both truly meant for each other. I loved reading about June and Kase's past and how they really felt for one another over the years gone by. I was so happy that June and Kase had found one another again and were getting another chance at love. 

"His words are poetry written on my body, inked into my psyche, 
carved into new desires I never knew I possessed. "

The story was mainly written from June's POV but there were a few special chapters from Kase's perspective that were a treat to read. It was lovely to read his true feelings and thoughts about June. Kase made my heart all warm and fuzzy, especially after reading the epilogue which was so sweet and dreamy.

"You were always the one. This is always where I wanted to be. 
I knew I could never have you, but I never forgot about you, June.." 

If you love a gorgeous second chance romance this one is for you.

Misadventures of a Virgin gets 4.5 ❤️'s from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment