Monday 11 September 2017

Review: Sawyer Bennett's "Wicked Fall (The Wicked Horse #1)."

Amazon.com:   http://amzn.to/2xboSy2
Amazon UK:    http://amzn.to/2wHkxkG

Synopsis:

Never in your wildest dreams could you begin to imagine all the filthy and depraved things that go on inside The Wicked Horse. Step inside and Woolf Jennings will make every one of your dirty fantasies come true.

He’s covered in a facade of deception. An enticing blend of multi-millionaire and hot-as-hell Wyoming rancher, those that think they know Woolf Jennings admire his abilities to preside as CEO of his family’s cattle and oil empire. But only a privileged few truly understand what fuels the glitter of depravity in those gorgeous blue eyes. Only a few know he’s opened up a sinfully erotic and private sex club named The Wicked Horse right at the base of the beautiful Teton Mountain range.

Sweet Callie Hayes has returned home to Wyoming and is looking forward to starting her life over again. After a night of impetuosity, she’s managed to put herself right in Woolf’s line of sight… the man who she foolishly offered up her virginity to years ago and was flatly turned down. 

Now Woolf is seeing that Callie is all grown up and has a kinky side to her that leaves him as confused as it does turned on. Worse yet, both Callie’s dirty desires and sweet heart are getting under his skin, and making Woolf question everything he’s ever believed about himself.

Review: Surj 

Sawyer Bennett's "Wicked Fall," this book was wicked by name and so so wicked by nature. I was in the mood for a smutty read when I downloaded this as a freebie and honestly, it didn't disappoint. Woolf and Callie's story was sexy as sin and was definitely a toe curler. This was one of those books where I needed a lot of freezer time to cool myself down. But there was more to "Wicked Fall" than sex. The plot was one that was simple but executed brilliantly and I was hooked from the get go. Actually, was it simple? When is a second chance romance ever simple when there's a secret sex club involved? lol!!! 


No, I don't want to nibble at life. I want to take a big fucking bite, 
suck down its juiciness, and swallow it hard with a moan.

I loved the characters I met in this first book in the Wicked Horse series. Woolf Jennings was an alpha, kinky cowboy... I mean come on ladies, that right there is enough to make you go weak at the knees! Oh and he really knew how to take control in the bedroom. Callie was a woman who had lost her way a little and was on a journey to discovering who she wanted to be. The old "Callie" had been sweet, innocent and naive. The new Callie wanted to experience new things and live a little. She was feisty and gutsy and although her confidence wavered occasionally, it was all about moving forward for her. The chemistry between Woolf and Callie was (as you can imagine) explosive and some of those scenes was just soooo HOT!!!! And "That" scene in the cabin... holy hell fire, that really was something else. Yup, great story and fab leading characters. 


"I'm going to hell.
I'm going to hell.
I'm going to hell.
I don't fucking care."

But let's not forget the secondary characters. They also made their mark on me and I cannot wait to read their stories. I got an insight in Cain's book through the epilogue and I think it's going to be another scorcher. Then of course there's Bridger. Now that is a story I reckon will be epic. It's Bridger after all and from what I've seen of this man, he has a whole lot of history that I cannot wait to get an insight into. 

Ok, so as much as Ioved this book, there is one thing that let it down (in my opinion). The ending felt so rushed and I was a little gutted. I wanted more oomph. A little bit more fight maybe but things seemed to get tied up pretty quickly and before I knew it, I hit the epilogue. 


Want to have a romantic seduction by a stranger? I’ll make it happen. 
Want to get fucked by three well-hung cowboys? I’ll make that happen too. 
Want to do it all while being watched? Easy as fucking pie.

Overall, a fab read and I am completely invested in this series and cannot wait for "Wicked Lust." This one gets ❤️❤️❤️❤️.25

No comments:

Post a Comment