Wednesday 28 June 2017

Review: Jane Harvey Berrick's "Behind the Wall."


Synopsis: 

Prison.

The place where dreams fade and hope dies. 

That’s what it’s meant for the five years that Garrett has been behind bars. But now hope is on the horizon and he’s daring to dream again: small dreams, small hopes.

Getting his GED would be a start. If only his prison-appointed teacher Miss Ella Newsome wasn’t so damn sexy.

As Garrett and Ella start to play a dangerous game, the price could be higher than either of them have guessed.

Review: Jo

I cannot resist a forbidden romance, so this book was an instant one-click for me as soon as it was released. This week I finally got the chance to read it and it was everything that I had hoped. My only complaint would be that it was just a novella, however I know that this was me just being greedy. Lol! I could have happily read a full length novel containing Garrett and Ella. 

"I was falling for Prisoner 97813. 
It was reckless and stupid, maybe even dangerous. 
And I couldn’t stop myself."

The story was a prison romance between new teacher, Ella and hot prisoner, Garrett. I easily fell for the sexy bad boy of the tale and to be honest, Garrett wasn't really that bad. He turned out to be so lovely and swoonworthy. I loved that he got a chance of love and a happy ever after with Ella. 

"Smooth, satiny, scorching skin was mine for the taking, 
and I was a thief, stealing everything I could."

For me, the favourite part of the story was the second half. It was full of steamy chemistry, lust and love and it was finished off with a sweet epilogue that was the cherry on top. 

"Behind the Wall" gets  ❤️❤️❤️❤️  from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment